Dye Sublimation allows for the creation of thousands of full-color, photo quality products in numerous markets. Whatever your business’ primary focus, dye sublimation allows for a wide interpretation of product solutions across many market segments.Read More
Sublimation printing is arguably the most versatile technology available for product enhancement today, sublimation printing allows for the creation of thousands of full-color, photo quality products in numerous markets, whatever your primary focus, sublimation printing allows for a wide interpretation of product solutions across many market segments.
With all of our sublimation printing, a UV resistant coating is applied. This makes printed items extremely durable and virtually fade resistant when used indoors. Sublimated printed items are also waterproof and will fair well outdoors. Some fading may occur if the signage is exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time.
- What is Sublimation Printing?
- The modern dye sublimation process is quite simple. You create an image on your computer, print it onto special transfer paper using sublimation inks, then apply the paper with the image to the item to be decorated. Using a heat press, the transfer paper is pressed onto the surface, which then causes the sublimation inks to “transfer” from the paper to any polymer fibers within the substrate.
- What do you sublimate? We can sublimate anything up to a 16″ x 20″ Surface. If you’re looking for a surface larger than 16″ x 20″ we can use multiple pieces of material and combine them to accommodate your needs.
- Signage – Create on-demand, high impact POP, tradeshow or interior signage, enabling your customers to effectively market time-sensitive products or price changes.
- Overlays – We craft custom panel overlays with full scale color. Customers have the option to engrave, create holes for push buttons and add logos and custom text.
Specializing in high quality industrial engraving, we offer the latest in computerized engraving equipment with the ability to produce custom engraving in the form of stainless steel name plates, plastic name plates, legend plates and custom engraved products such as luggage tags.Read More
Intelligraphic Solutions is a precision manufacturer specializing in high quality industrial engraving. We offer the latest in computerized engraving equipment, with the ability to produce custom engraving in the form of stainless steel name plates, plastic name plates, legend plates and custom engraved products such as luggage tags. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in finding the most cost effective solution for your engraving needs.
- How long does engraving take?
- Typical lead times are 7-10 business days. We may be able to accommodate rush orders as long as artwork and design are completed and ready to go at the time of order. Contact us for more information.
- Can you engrave a logo or artwork?
- Yes. We’ve placed QR codes on plastic, stainless steel and sublimated stickers and have the capacity to complete intricate designs.
- Are there any artwork or setup fees?
- No. Unless we have to redraw or produce specialized designs.
- Can you engrave more characters or more lines than listed?
- Yes. Size and line spacing adjustments can be made to fit the product.
- Can you engrave special characters or symbols?
- Yes. Hi-res drawings are necessary for non-traditional characters.
Custom labels and label printing for industrial signage, using personalized logos and images. Utilizing thermal transfer printers for medium-large batch orders, Intelligraphic Solutions has the ability to produce personalized labels and stickers for all of your industrial signage needs.Read More
Intelligraphic Solutions offers cost-effective printing of custom labels and industrial signage using personalized logos and images. Utilizing thermal transfer printers for small, medium and large batch orders, Intelligraphic Solutions has the ability to produce personalized labels and stickers for all of your industrial signage needs.
We offer custom label sticker printing in small quantities. If you need relatively small quantities of customized labels or you just want to manage your expense while receiving the best quality possible, our custom label printing is the answer. We also offer sticker proofing through electronic PDF, well send you a proof and a price before you commit to placing your final order.
We also are known for quick turn-times! We print most customized stickers orders in just 2-3 days after proof approval.
Laser Engraving and Marking
Custom laser engraved products offer a higher quality finish, perfect for intricate designs on a variety of materials.Read More
Our laser engraving and marking can be done on materials like plastic, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, painted metals, glass and anodized aluminum. Part numbering and product branding can be the most economical and professional way to label your parts. Our equipment can cut a variety of materials, including plastic, rubber, gasket, paper, cardboard, and stickers. Use our configuration tool with our products page to upload your designs and product specifications. Once received, one of our qualified technicians will produce a proof and and quote for your approval.
Laser engraving, which is a subset of laser marking, is the practice of using lasers to engrave an object. Laser marking, on the other hand, is a broader category of methods to leave marks on an object, which also includes color change due to chemical/molecular alteration. The technique does not involve the use of inks, nor does it involve tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out. laser engraving from alternative engraving or marking technologies where inks or bit heads have to be replaced regularly.
The impact of laser marking has been more pronounced for specially designed “laserable” materials and also for some paints. The term laser marking is also used as a generic term covering a broad spectrum of surfacing techniques including printing, hot-branding and laser bonding. The machines for laser engraving and laser marking are the same, so that the two terms are sometimes confused by those without knowledge or experience in the practice.
Thermoplastic Line Bending
Thermoplastic line bending allows for the production of bent display stands, safety guards and custom product accessories to be fabricated from flat material.Read More
Thermoplastic line bending can be used to produce safety guards, product holders and other custom products. Line bending also allows items such as display stands, leaflet dispensers and acrylic signs to be fabricated from flat material. If you’re interested in producing a custom plastic stand or one-off, please fill out the request form and one of our salesmen will contact you to discuss your project. All design uploads will be met with a proof of work and a estimated cost for labor.
Information on Line Bending:
Line bending is a thermoforming process and is a method of forming a thermoplastic after it has been heated until it has become soft and pliable. This process involves heating a thermoplastic sheet material over a strip heater until it becomes soft and pliable, then bending it, usually over a former. Thermoplastics may be bent to any angle, using a jig or a former, or if the angle is not critical, simply by bending the thermoplastic sheet by hand and then holding it until it has cooled.