Sublimation printing is arguably the most versatile technology available for product enhancement today, sublimation printing allows for the creation of thousands of full-color, photo quality products in numerous markets, whatever your primary focus, sublimation printing allows for a wide interpretation of product solutions across many market segments.
With all of our sublimation printing, a UV resistant coating is applied. This makes printed items extremely durable and virtually fade resistant when used indoors. Sublimated printed items are also waterproof and will fair well outdoors. Some fading may occur if the signage is exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time.
- What is Sublimation Printing?
- The modern dye sublimation process is quite simple. You create an image on your computer, print it onto special transfer paper using sublimation inks, then apply the paper with the image to the item to be decorated. Using a heat press, the transfer paper is pressed onto the surface, which then causes the sublimation inks to “transfer” from the paper to any polymer fibers within the substrate.
- What do you sublimate? We can sublimate anything up to a 16″ x 20″ Surface. If you’re looking for a surface larger than 16″ x 20″ we can use multiple pieces of material and combine them to accommodate your needs.
- Signage – Create on-demand, high impact POP, tradeshow or interior signage, enabling your customers to effectively market time-sensitive products or price changes.
- Overlays – We craft custom panel overlays with full scale color. Customers have the option to engrave, create holes for push buttons and add logos and custom text.